Thursday, 24 August 2023
- Fixed an issue with certain 3.3.5a AddOns not working.
- Changed Hunter's animation to better match TBC's animation.
- Added a tooltip line and made the pet talent greyed out in Hunter's pet talent frame if the pet is too low level to learn the talent.
- Reworked follow movement.
- Reworked formation movement, fixing issues like formation members falling behind the leader.
- Reworked chase movement and implemented walk-back behavior when the target is too close to the creature's hitbox.
- Fixed some issues with creatures being incorrectly labeled as being able to swim.
- Fixed issues with some missing graveyard data for certain Vanilla dungeons like UBRS.
- Removed hidden attribute from allowing AddOns to track it more reliably.
- Fixed some issues with creatures moving in liquids.
- Fixed issues with creatures using wrong models for the creature entry they currently are.
- Fixed multiple issues with Dungeon Finder.
- Fixed issues with players not being able to swap raid members between raid groups.
- Added missing downscaling logic for starting area creatures' spells.
- Fixed not being able to buy the additional pet stable slot introduced in 3.3.5a.
- Fixed issues with pets being scaled to a too-small size when initially taming.
- Players on flying mounts will no longer be able to capture Outland PvP objectives even when on the ground.
- Fixed reputation being incorrectly split for parties in the open world (now matches Classic behavior).
- Fixed incorrect XP modifier for elites in dungeons.
- Fixed internal cooldown being incorrectly applied on-equip for trinkets and items with a "Chance on hit" proc.
- Players on transports will no longer be CC-able.
- Fixed players sinking to the bottom when dismounting from a flying mount above a body of water.
- Fixed issues with players not being able to inspect the talents of opposing faction players.
- Many internal core structural changes and modernizations.
World and Quests
- Fixed issues with and run speeds.
- Fixed using wrong spells.
- Removed charge spell incorrectly used by .
- Added missing spawns of .
- Fixed loot for .
- Fixed using incorrect faction.
- Fixed incorrectly being able to target non-corpse targets.
- Fixed 's AI.
- Fixed 's damage type.
- Rewrote .
- Fixed not being immune to charm effects.
- Added missing loot tables to Vanilla rare spawns.
- Fixed issues related to .
Dungeons and Raids
- Many misc fixes in Vanilla dungeons.
- Fixed Vanilla dungeon rares' chance to spawn not being random.
- Serpentshrine Cavern
- Fixed trash pack aggro ranges after recent changes.
- Fixed not being applied consistently during encounter.
- Fixed incorrectly dealing damage before they're active.
- The Botanica
- Added missing handling for .
- Fixed issues with not resurrecting the pet if the pet was previously dismissed.
- now uses Hunter's melee hit to roll the spell's hit result.
- Pet talents will now be given to players starting at level 10 to avoid confusion related to removal.
- Fixed using incorrect threat values for its Rank 1 spell.
- Fixed not being able to proc from spells like or after recent changes.
- Fixed not being able to consume two spells with no flight time when cast in the same "batch".
- Fixed summoned elemental not using correct spells and fixed its scaling with Shaman's spell power.
- Fixed effects like , , or not restoring the Druid's mana if they're shapeshifted (matching Classic behavior).
- Fixed not requiring the Druid to be behind the target.
- Fixed incorrectly removing after recent changes.
- Fixed not being applied to enslaved demons.