Tuesday, 13 April 2021
- Implemented spell queueing.
- Full rework of the antispam system.
- Caster creatures will now suppress their target if it has magic school immunity to their main spell.
- will now be taught to Alliance players through auto-learn.
- Fixed pets incorrectly stopping auto casts if a manual cast fails.
- Prevent hunter/warlocks pet to attack target further than 60y from their owner while outsides of bgs/arenas.
- Fixed triggering creature aggro on removal.
- Added an extra check when distributing loot through masterloot, preventing some abuses.
- Players in form will no longer be able to be summoned.
- Summons (such as ) will now be bound to a specific instance ID they were casted in.
- Fixed pet follow movement breaking in some cases until the owner moves again.
- Implemented CMSG_BUSY_TRADE handling, fixes cases of trade ending up stuck when starting a trade with a player who's using a mailbox addon.
- Fixed buying items with random enchantment not actually giving any enchantment.
- Fixed /equip not being handled with the same priority /equipslot is handled resulting in inconsistencies between the two.
- Improved performance of character boost and autolearn features.
- Fixed an issue with character boost sometimes removing existing bags.
- Tweaked glancing blow rules to allow glancing on same level target creatures.
- CC spells casted by mind-controlled spells will now follow player CC duration limitations (e.g. during encounter).
- Fixed totems incorrectly setting pet combat flag to their owner, preventing them to be targeted by spells such as .
- Removed T5 attunement requirements.
- Implemented and corrected some previously unknown or misunderstood spell attributes, creature flags, etc.
- Players with and creatures with true sight will now see stealthed targets in 360° angle.
- Spells providing AoE avoidance (such as or ) will now apply to spells with an attribute making them be treated as AoE spells (such as or ).
- Fixed remote vision spells (e.g. ) not updating players in further areas when repeatedly casted.
- Guards will now ignore .
- Preparation work for mixed faction battlegrounds.
- Prevents owner of some npcs such as or to enter combat with the attacker.
- Switching to will no longer restart the energy tick timer.
- Remove melee weapon usage for ,, .
- Prevents from proccing indoors.
- Fixed incorrect proc rules.
- Fixed not providing its bonus.
- Remove melee weapon usage for .
- Temporary enchantement such as are not removed anymore when entering arena.
- Prevent to bounce of critters.
- Corrected damage over time damage coefficient.
- Fixed incorrectly causing pushback.
- Fixed incorrectly not starting PvP combat in contested areas.
- Fixed scaling incorrectly after recent changes.
- Fixed damage being increased by through itself.
- now won't trigger slower mana regen (5s rule).
- Allow to melee whenever fireball autocast is disabled.
- Adjusted proc rate.
- Pets will now be revived by the spirit healer in BGs.
Dungeons and Raids
- UBRS: Fixed issues with the first door.
- Fixed remaining cases of respawning chests in instances.
- Sethekk Halls: fixed infinite bird summons even after Anzu is dead
- Updated trash respawn timers in cases where wipe recovery revives players next to trash spawn points.
- Removed skinning loot from .
- UBRS: Fixed being able to summon many .
- SSC: 's will now correctly track its target.
- T5 difficulty adjustments.
World and Quests
- Fixed being available before ZA release.
- Reorganized the Skettis area.
- Fixed despawning after too much time.
- Increased max mining attempts to 8 for .
- Removed incorrect gossip menu options from , , , and .
- Updated evade case.
- Added missing to .
- Updated conditions for Legion Hold teleporter.
- Corrected flags and evade behavior for .
- Deleted a wrongly spawned vendor in Area52.
- Fixed a few remaining cases of non-working .
- Changed to be summoned in front of the caster.
- Changed summon duration and type for .
- Improved despawn behavior.
- Updated respawn timers for many rare spawns around the world.
- Removed misspawned in the Undercity.