Tuesday, 12 May 2020
- Implemented new anti-bot system severely reducing the amount of bots.
- Implemented new packet processing for the Auction House resulting in more responsiveness and shorter query times.
- Fixed cases where a quest starting item would be removed when the quest is abandoned.
- Fixed an abuse allowing players entering heroic dungeons without having required heroic access.
- Fixed possess effects (e.g. ) not canceling already active auto attacks when the effect ends.
- Fixed creatures doing stealth detection alert just after respawning.
- Fixed lootable corpses despawning too fast in cases of shared loot when one player has already looted the items (e.g. ).
- Made escort quests a bit faster by making the escorted NPC run in certain conditions (e.g. when the escorting player is mounted).
- Fixed certain spells not having a chance to be resisted through mechanic resistance (e.g. and ).
- Made pet names appear with their base creature names (e.g. Berg becomes Wind Serpent) when in battlegrounds and arenas to avoid issues with Gladdy.
- Fixed issues with macros that equip items and cast a spell (e.g. "equip and Shiv" macro).
- Fixed consuming melee hits if the Warrior doesn't have enough rage shortly after queueing the ability.
- Fixed stacks not being removed when the parent spell gets dispelled.
- Fixed 's iteraction with other movement slowing effects.
Dungeons and Raids
- Decreased 's health pool to 7.5mil (previously ~9,5mil), 's to 384k (previously ~450k), 's to 384k (previously ~470k) and 's to 8.4k (previously ~12k).
- A lot of miscellaneous corrections to trash packs in dungeons, their spell usage and patrols.
- Fixed incorrectly using his on the tank.
- Corrected boss and trash linking in TBC dungeons.
- Fixes 's missing recipes.
- Fixed not despawning his portals after a wipe.
- Fixed reset logic for .
- Corrected 's .
Quests and World
- Moved a few undermap ores from under the map.
- Reduced respawn timer for quest objectives related to .
- Fixed issues with and not being able to be turned in if the the player doesn't have the required minimum reputation.
- Fixed faction requirements for and .
- Fixed random movement for .
- Added missing waypoints for and .