Tuesday, 5 May 2020
- Updated Outland ore spawn points to closer match retail TBC data (data taken from Gatherer).
- Fixed having a general cooldown on gaining charges rather than only after releasing all charges.
- Added missing knockback effect to .
- Adjusted CC break (e.g. or ) rules to better reflect players' health pools during Season 1.
- Fixed issues with when switching targets.
- Fixed parried spells not triggering parry haste.
- Boosted neutral guards aggro range a bit.
- Drastically improved load time of groups.
- Fixed issues with and interaction.
- Fixed Violet Eye reputation ring switching issues.
- Fixed issues with changing Engineering specializations using
- Adjusted wrong price for .
- Added missing Dark Iron Dwarf transform to .
Quests and World
- A lot of adjustments and repositioning to creatures in Netherstorm.
- Fixed issues with not giving credit anymore.
- Fixed issues with quests hanging up in some cases.
- Reduced respawn timer for objects required for quests and .
- Added level 70 Darkmoon Cards to all level 70 creatures' loot tables.
- Added missing waypoints for in Netherstorm.
- Adjusted respawn timers for objectives.
- Reduced respawn timer of for .
- Adjusted target searching logic.
- Reduced the spam by .
- Added missing text lines for complaining about his life.
- Fixed issues with not resetting correctly during .